RE: RE: throttle body attn Bob Nichols

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 20:03:36 EST

Bob,
What year is your truck??? You may have already told me and if you have, I
have lost the post. I am really lousy at keeping track. It seems that we
have a couple of choices if you have one of the Magnum engines, either a V-8
TB or opening up the bores on a V-6 TB. Send me a post and I will do some
checking......
        Frank