Tonneaus, CD Changers, etc...

From: Heather - Intensely Bluetiful Dakota (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 23:39:04 EST

Extended Warranty info...

You have until the 3yr 36K milestone to decide on an extended one. And buy
it THROUGH Chrysler...don't buy it through the dealer. I'm waiting to get
an extended one to see which one I will need and it will give me time to
save up the money to pay for it. I believe it is worth getting it even if
you don't ever use it. Makes you feel better inside that if something does
happen, it's covered. You figure you spend $900 on the extended warranty
for repairs that COULD cost you thousands....

It's all up to you though. But IMHO I'd get the extended but no rush to buy
it.

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4cyl 5spd - Intensely Bluetiful
3300 miles...