Re: Tranny Questions

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 22:50:48 EDT

Not to sure really. I personally am not to mechanical, but from racing
experience, a 904 is actually faster for racing. You are right about the
727 though, they are pretty tough. I think the 904 will be good for my
truck. I'm not pushing that much horsepower yet!!! I think I'm gonna do
the tranny first, get that set in and working, then do the engine, and after
I blow the 8 1/4 rear out, I'll put the 8 3/4 in I got in my basement. I
just had the 8 1/4 rebuilt last winter, so I kinda wanna get my money's
worth, you know more bang for the buck.

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322