Re: ?'s for Scott the Shelby man

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 00:27:05 EDT

The Jet Stage II module is just a general thing that plugs inbetween the
computer and the harness. I got mine from www.howellautomotive.com Gary
had the best price around for one. It's supposed to increase timing, fuel
curve, and give about 25 more horsies. Don't know if I got that many, but
it did make a difference. Your best bet would be to get a V8 throttle body,
and I'm pretty sure Jet makes a module for your truck. I can't get a whole
new computer, and I can't find a Shelby computer, so pretty much, this was
my only option. You can check out
http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/jetmod.html for a little more info.

later

Scott Miller