Re: much needed 95 dakota sport info.

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 13:22:34 EST

If they told you 30 , they were lying . I used to have a 1994 4-cylinder
Dak and the best I ever got was about 25 , even though the sticker said 27
hiway . You should definitely get better than 15 though . My new R/T can
beat 15.....on a very very long road trip......with the a/c
off........going about 60.....barely...

At 12:30 PM 11/23/1998 EST, you wrote:
>I just purchased a 95 dodge dakota sport. It is the stock 5-speed, 4
>cylander. The dealership said i should get about 30miles to the gallon,
>however I am only getting about 15to the gallon. If anyone has any
>information they could share with me dealing with this matter it would be
much
>appreciated. Thanks,
>

>Jeff MIplace2b@aol.com

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html