Mopar Parts&Dodge in Texas(JimMiller)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 21:19:17 EST

In a message dated 23-11-98 8:02:56 PM Central Standard Time,
jmiller@texnet.net writes:

> DodgeBoyz3@aol.com wrote: I was in a cessna so I didn't get to drive
> around.
> Gene in Texas
> Maybe that was you flying over my house while I was waxing my red R/T in my
> driveway. That is if you flew over Waco!
> Jim in Waco
> 99R/T RC
> Flame Red
> Texas Radio Operator License Plates!

Sorry Jim, I don't have a pilots lic., and I believe the reply got mixed up.

On another note, I will call Jim Vaught in San Antonio and see if he can get
us any information on the new Mopar parts released. Sure need a MPSBEC for
the R/T, and would also enjoy one of those new M1 manifolds too.

I'll keep ya posted.

Gene in Baytown
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L Claret Red P.C.
99 R/T, CC, Deep Amethyst P.C.
68 Charger R/T, 440-4, Plum Crazy
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html.htm
ICQ#23787964