Re: Speaking of Ram air hoods...

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 22:56:18 EST

In a message dated 11/23/98 9:45:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Do you know any lawyers? :-)
 Might be worthwhile to get the exact prohibition in writing and have
 someone look at it. (I should think that this is something that you would
 have had signed when you were employed, otherwise I don't see how they
 could expect you to abide by it...) >>
Well, I think its mainly because I work in the Design office and come into
contact and work with engineering! Im going to find out the skinny this week
I hope.
Eric