Re: shelby dakota

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 05:35:21 EDT

The Shelby Dakota was produced in 1989 only. 1500 were made and each was
numbered with a plaque. They came available in 2 colors: Red, and White.
and they were only made in the regular cab shortbed, 2wd configuration.
They came with a cool interior, special lightbar, nifty airdam up front,
aluminum wheels, and a 5.2 V8 which was only available in the Shelby.

I got a whole web-page with tons of pics, info and links all about shelby's
if you want to see at:

http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/

Hope this helps

Scott Miller