RE: Re: MP Cat-back for '96, '97 V6

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 08:47:05 EST

Cliff,
I believe you will be satisfied with the Gibson exhaust. I have a '96 with
a V8. I don't know how much the torque increased, but I did see a 20%
increase in gas mileage. Maybe if you look around you can find a dual exit
pipe design. Don't let the single pipe fool you, it sounds as good as a set
of duals.
Rich - Ashburn, VA