Some NV3500 info.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 12:09:11 EST

In a message dated 11/23/98 3:53:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

>Does anyone know what the NV3500 is rated for?

Jon, the only info. that I have is that it is a medium-duty,
5-speed, constant mesh, fully synchro manual. Fifth gear
is an overdrive range with a ratio of 0.729:1. It is available
in 2 and 4-wheel drive configs.

There are two versions available: the wide ratio version has
4.01 first gear and 2.32 second gear ... the close ratio has
3.49 first gear and 2.16 second gear.

If I come across any more details, I'll post them.

Bob

P.S. When are you putting in the nitro system?