Re: DML Towing

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 13:10:02 EST

Sure you can, the factory step bumper should be rated, the one on my '88 is
rated at 200lbs tongue and 2000lbs trailer... we actually towed a 6000lb
boat/trailer combo with no problems, now i know we shouldn't have without a
hitch but the little dak did it.

Chris

'88 V6, new A-518 (non-MP) as of this week