Re: Power Pulleys. Are they worth it?

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 15:08:19 EST

Hello,
I have the JET power pullies on my 98 durango, they are the same part # as for
the dak. I wouldnt suggest them. I paid $210 which was almost cost. If I sit
at a light or even if I do not drive fast enough I can sit there and watch my
battery level go down. When I bought them Jet told me that they would add 8hp,
or would make my Stage I chip feel like a stage II. I would rather have bought
the stage II and taken off the stage I.