Re: Dakota suspensions

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 15:56:25 EST

In a message dated 11/23/1998 6:16:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hardrock35@webtv.net writes:

<< When I am driving at normal
 speeds and when I encounter anykind of bump in the road even a small one
 my truck seems to one to "jump" from one side to the other. >>

I have noticed that too. It almost feels like one of the tires looses
traction. This doesn't occur all the time, but still concerns me. I have also
just noticed that mysterious clunk when pulling into a driveway,only happens
every once in a while. Just hoping something will happen to my suspension so I
have an excuse to lower it :-)

Later,

2me
www.smokindakota.com