Tires and Wheels for sale

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 05:59:24 EST

Any of you fellow Dakers intrested in buying my stock tires and wheels?
There the upgraded, better looking wheels. All 5 including the unused
spare. I'm thinking about getting a set of 17" Chrome wheels.
Anybody have any idea what I can get for them? Regards, Bob

All I have to say is good luck selling them. I still have the original
factory aluminum wheels (15x7) off of my 1997 Dakota Sport that I haven't
had any luck selling.

By the way anybody interested in a set of 15x7 aluminum wheels off of a
1997 Sport?

Garret
ladysmithgwl@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]