The Weekend

From: Heather - Intensely Bluetiful Dakota (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 20:58:33 EST

Ok, this has NOTHING to do with Dakota's...well, yeah it does. Just wanted
to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend while driving your
Dakota's around to family and friends. I'm leaving at noon tomorrow for my
venture so I had to get in my little kindness before I started my email-less
weekend off to West Texas....if you see my speedy little Dak on I-10 wave!!!
(hmmmm, nobody's out that way...nevermind)

Stuff yourselves full of turkey, but remember...there's only so much room
between the steering wheel and the seat and the truck can only haul so much
weight ;)

Enjoy and God Bless...

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4 cyl 5 spd Intensely Bluetiful
"When I grow up I want to be a kid!"

http://members.tripod.com/~DisneyanaWorld