Re[2]: Wranglers

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 20:44:45 EST

Welllllll... My stock 31x10.5" Wranglers seem to hold up pretty good. I
was up in VT last week and took my Kota on some skimobile trails. They
held up OK in the mud and snow (we had a bit of each). Keep in mind I've
only got about 9k on the skins so they're still pretty deep. Gotta' admit
I like the tread design on the Bridgestone AT's more but I think the lack
of a locking diff. is more of the problem than the skins... Almost trashed
my Dak on a steep uphill slope in the snow :0) Had to back out through a
sh*tty rock filled wash... Still don't know how I didn't break anything (I
suppose closing my eyes while I punched it in reverse helped! :-).

$.02

T.