swapping tires

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 22:54:32 EST

     tires on it, my brother suggested I inquire about the dealer
swapping =

     them with something else, like a BF Goodrich Comp T/A ZR4. =

Not gonna happen with a one off 17" rim and tire combo on the R/T. If
you had 15" steel and wanted to go to 15" alloys with white letters,
this is a do-able swap that many dealers would do and charge you window
sticker for the option, but to do what you are saying, they'd have to
buy a set of tires from somewhere, swap yours, then try to find some one
to buy your old tires. Same with a tire shop. Why would I swap tires
when I know you'll be buying them anyway in a year!?! It's a shame that
Goodyear cant produce a quality tire that can outlast your first set of
spark plug!!
Patrick