Re: 92 Dakota tailgate

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 01:01:55 EST

'91 had it, '92 and '93.... '94/95 they went with a smooth tailgate with a
dodge logo sticker (down low and outlined on the '95, up high with plain
letters on '96). They probably couldn't get the exact model year tailgate,
but they are interchangeable.

Your truck doesn't come with a 3rd brake light either, and the 'newer'
tailgates have
a brake light in the tailgate top. Does it have the 3rd light on yours
now??

Sam '95 SLT