Re: Speed density

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 01:35:41 EST

<< Yeh, the 89's were speed density, but the computer was designed to make
 power, not be emmisions whatever. My friend has a 89 in the high 12's and
 he is running the stock computer. Whatever he does, the car learns it in
 about 5 miles and he gets faster. >>

The speed density stangs were faster than the MAF controlled stangs in stock
and near stock trim.. '87 was a real quick year for the LX 5 spd stangs if my
memory serves me correctly, and it was speed density controlled .. didn't take
much (if anything) to get them in the high 13s back then ..

ttyl
Patrick