Wranglers

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 01:51:55 EST

Thanks for the comments. Mine have 15,000 miles on them and are about 1/4
worn, but they don't work worth a darn in the rain. Got Michelins on the
car and they glue to the road in the rain. Had Lorados on my 3/4 ton and
they were much better than the Wranglers. Gonna get Michelins in the
spring, can't decide between LT M/S and LT A/T. So, I will have a used set
of Wrangler's for sale cheap ....any takers? I know a tow boat skipper
who'll hang them over the side.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.