RE: 92 Dakota tailgate

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 16:09:33 EST

The one thing to consider, my '95 was built Dec 23, 1994... Some 95's
where built May/June of '94, and would be considered 'half' model year
trucks. If you checked the completion date, you'd find that any '95
with stamped TG's probably were mid '94 completion dates (they probably
used remaining parts from '94 model Dakota part bins.

My '91 LE was built June '91, and had '92 rotors/pads which are
different than true '91 model year trucks. Don't get me started on that
one! LOL.... My '91 had the aero headlights (like most all 92-96
models), which was really available on '91 Dakotas... Go figure.

Sam '95 SLT
Sonya'99 RT

>I wonder if they mixed these up in various production runs from year to
>year. Possibly from one year to the next? I was originally going to
>purchase a '95, but was locked out until '96. Here in Northern
Virginia,