Mike Leach Header Prices!!!!! Yes it is long....

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 18:35:00 EST

All,
Here is the moment that allot of you have been waiting for. I spoke with
Mike Leach himself today and now have the header prices here in front of me.
I am only going to list the prices for the configurations that people have
sent to me as this whole thing is 2 pages long of nothing but part numbers.
If I missed you, then please let me know and I will let you know how much
your truck is. First off let me say that I thought the price would better,
but this is what he offered us. If anyone knows of a discount house that is
close to or beats these prices, then let me know. I will need the dealer
name that is selling them and at what price. I believe that someone on the
Dakota list said that he bought his headers for $330.00 from Mike. If that
person reads this, please let me know and if you still have your invoice can
you please email it if you have a scanner, or fax it to me. On the other
hand, he will hand deliver the headers to Ceramitech for those who want
ceramic coating and the more people that go for this the better the price
will be on your coating job. The price for a single header set to be coated
is $200.00. If he takes 2 or 3 sets to them, then the price usually goes
down to abour $185.00. More and it can go down lower, but it will all depend
on how many he takes at a time, so the price may vary a little from order to
order. He says that Ceramitech does not charge for stripping the Nickle from
the headers so that turned into a mute point on price. This price include
having the headers and Y pipe coated.

Here they are:
V10 Ram 94-99, all drive lines $503.70
V8 Ram 94-97, all drive lines $478.00 I need to check on 98/99's
V8 Dakota 96-99, all drive lines $478.00 Need to check on 94/95 but I'm sure
they are the same.
96 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L $478.00
V8 Durango, 98-99, all drive lines $478.00

Mike is not going to hold us to any set time frame for this purchase. As a
matter of fact, he said that he will extent this to us for as long as anyone
wants to call in and place an order. All you have to do is call Mike at Mike
Leach Co. at 714-639-5220 and tell his secretary that you are with the John
Neff Group Purchase. He will take Visa, Master Card, American Express, or
you can send a check or money order. Shipping will be via UPS, unless you
have another preferance and cost will depend on where you live. He is in
Orange California (south). He generally has everything in stock and your
order should be shipped to you within 24 or 48 hours. If you want them
coated, then expect 1-2 weeks.

John Neff
98 Dakota (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)