Dodge Ram Charger

From: setac@setac.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 19:34:28 EST

I have a '93 Dodge RamCharger with a 5.9 engine, Vortech Supercharger
3.92 rear end and a few other items to make it run better. Superchips
has helped me a lot to get rid of pinging. Recently I ordered a new
engine from RC Performance Engineering. It was supposed to be built from
new stock, Ross pistons, M-1 manifold with drilled bosses for the
port fuel injection and new heads that were reworked to provide killer
power. I received junk. I paid for all of the above and received a used
engine, TRW pistons, a 4 barrel throttle body that opened backwards and
broke 3 throttle position switches before we found out why. The engine
would not run without severe backfiring. The Chrysler dealer shop with
19 years of experience could not find the problem. Several other mechanics
could not fix it. We finally removed it, overhauled my stock engine and
it runs fine on the existing equipment. RC Engineering would not come
down to fix it. Would not accept the engine back to fix it-even though
I paid to have it shipped to his shop and sent me a check for the wrong
cam he put in that bounced. I would like to know if anyone has ever
used his services and what your experience was. I need to know if he
ever advertised in a national magazine.

I can prove all I sated above. For those of us who do this as a hobby
we do not need people like Ron Connolly. I need help to stop him.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)