Crower 1.7's group purchase ?

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 21:33:31 EST

Folks,
I know someone is going to be pissed at the first mail I sent with the
prices for the Leach headers because the price was nothing to shout about,
but I'm doing the best I can here. It's kinda tuff doing all this running
around crap by yourself while also working a high stress job (computer tech
support) keeping 3, well OK 2, cars on the road, being married, making sure
the house is in working order, and finding time to sleep. OK, that's enough
of the whining.
Mike Leach said that he knows the people over at Crower very well and if we
like he can put someone (NOT ME!! ;) ) in contact with the folks at Crower
to look at doing a group purchase on their 1.7 rockers. I have no other info
on it other than that as I really am not interested in that kind of mod for
my 4X4. But if anyone is interested in heading something like that up, let
me know and I'll get your name to Mike so he will know you want to head this
up.

John
98 Dakota (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)
See the latest pictures of my Dak at:
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/dakota.html