Re: A higher dak

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 23:54:19 EST

Mike,

  The only company that is even close to offering a suspension lift for the
97+ Daks is Trailmaster. They are working on a 4" system, but it is stuck in
R&D. They released them in August (I think), but noone can get one until they
work out a few more bugs. Skyjacker is said to be working on one, but all
they can tell me is "check back in a month or so" (I am beginning to think
Skyjacker and Mopar Perf are using the same calender). Even when it is
released, the Trailmaster kit is going to go for about $1300 plus another
grand or so to have it installed unless you are going to try to do it
yourself. If you hear anything else, let me know. Sorry for the bad news.

Russ
97 4X4 CC 318
Rhino, Python 3000, Gibson dual, 14" FABM, 160 T-stat, Roll Top, Power Bolt,
Mopar Perf headers, class IV hitch, really loud F@%#ing horns