Re: Dodge Ram Charger

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 11:04:27 EST

If what you say is true, you need to contact the state attorney general's office of
the state RC is located and tell them what happened. This is a simple case of fraud
and they should come down on him like a ton of bricks. I beleive it was Mopar Muscle
that did a piece last year on intake and throttle body mods by RC, but I have never
seen them advertise in any Mopar Mags. Good luck and thanks for sharing your
experiences.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Dakota 14.7@93.5mph