AWE CRAP!

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 21:24:37 EST

To end my thanksgiving week, i backd by truck into a friend of mine's
old POS farm truck with a 3.5" cast iron cattle pusher on the front of
it. needless to say I cried like a little girl.. i was only going
about 3 miles per hour, but i have a roll pan and there was nothing to
absorb the shock and it busted my tail light and a few dents on the
passenge side. Later, i noticed that it wrinkled up the entire bed on
the passenger side!.. i cried more.. ANYWAY.. does anyone know if the
bed can be fixed (like new) w/o replaceing the whole friggin thing?

                    Incredible upset.
                           eric
                     '97 v8 reg cab red dented... =(