could this have been a spank (454SS)

From: ShelbyKota@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 28 1998 - 05:01:49 EST

Met one at a traffic light with my Shelby Dakota... and could not resist.

That LSD planted the rear tires and I jumped him off of the line, and a good
way into second gear I was still ahead... just then a car pulled out into his
lane ahead of him (he was just starting to catch me) so I backed it down and
he took the lead, swung into my lane and went around the car.

He hurried up and vanished (so I think) as I was going to challenge him
again.... but he was nowhere to be found.