Re: stock pipes

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 28 1998 - 11:07:40 EST

My 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 has all 2.5 inch stock pipe throughout. I just cut off the
90 degree exit pipe, where it used to exit behind the rear tire; and I add a
2.5 mandrel bent 45 degree pipe so the exhaust now exits at the corner of the
rear bumper with a nice shiny chrome tip. Looks alot better, more customized
if you will. I am going to to eventually put on a 2.5 inch(center inlet offset
outlet) muffler, after I find one I like. I have been looking for 3 months now
:) and that will complete my exhaust wish list. I dont see the need to spend
$300-400 dollars on an exhaust. The 45 degree pipe, hardware, and chrome tips
total was only $25 and a muffler I will spend about $50-60, so I will have the
exhaust I want for about $75. Just my opinion input!
Kyle