Re: Speed density

From: Klaus (klaus@buffnet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 06:53:08 EST

If you would take the time to read EVERYTHING you may notice I wasn't
responding to you.

To use a MAF requires re engineering the entire electronincs package,
besides there are some very serious concerns about the MAF systems like
linearity of the sensor, temp effects on the sensor, etc. Speed density is
considered to be the superior system by the majority of engineering types.

I understand your frustration with the speed density system and its lack of
adaptibility to engine mods. BTW I believe Jules can have your PCM
reprogrammed.

KW