About those stickers/decals..........................

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 22:09:15 EST

It seems that the subject has been swept under the rug.... Granted I printed
out the ones that were posted on a webpage a whileback and stuck them on the
inside rear window of my cap, but that is kinda tacky if you ask me. What I
am going to do is inquire at the local Hi-perf shop that I finally visited
this past weekend and noticed that they do decals and the like, and see what
can be done. I have a JPG of the DML sticker with the goatee that I can
print out. I do think also that this is place where the local riceboys get
their custom window decals done too(I can't ask the riceboys because they
don't hang around long enough after getting spanked). Let me know what you
think....I'll try to get over there after work before he closes..

Speaking of spanks....

>From the "some folks just never learn" dept...

Was driving to the local Dunkin Donuts for some REAL COFFEE when this dude
from the local RiceBoy Club (can't miss thier stupid big assed rear window
decal) glides up next to me in a Infinity G20 while stopping for a traffic
light. I couldn't see the dude since his windows were blacked out, but I
couldn't miss the weeee weeee weeee of his engine as he was tapping the gas.
I wasn't going to bother and waste gas on the dude at first then I thought
he would go running back to his buddies that he spanked a Dak with a cap on
it. SO the light turns green and we're off, he got the jump on me at first
(tires broke loose), so he got about 2 car lengths ahead,before I hit 3rd
and blew past him (and I mean blew, because his car wavered as I past him).
So I stop for the next light and the dude pulls up next to me and really
starts revving his engine and chirping his tires. This time Iwas paying a
bit more attention and rolled the truck BEFORE sidestepping the
lutch( still left 70' of rubber on the pavement and blinded the poor folks
behind me from the smoke). The dude NEVER had a chance! The dude turned off
before the next light. Too bad, I wanted to really smoke up the Goodyears
before waxing him a 3rd time.

BTW what is the average cost for a K&N FIPK. I was quoted $150.00...w/o the
carriage bolt.. ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC(with a cap) v6 (with a tick) 5spd (with a clutch of course!)