RE: RE: Transmission oil cooler

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 22:29:03 EST

Yeah but when you get a transmission cooler you are getting it to make your
transmission last longer. Because whenever the Fluid gets hotter than it
is supposed to be, then it starts to ruin your trans slowly. It will make
your automatic transmisson last a lot longer if you are using it for towing.

Mike Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6
With all the chrome accessories...

www.genesisdj.com