New Bumper

From: Alan L. Davis (kafin8ed@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 23:47:00 EST

Hey All, I'm new here because I just got a'99 4X4 318 CC SLT and
there's no way I'm goin' back to my toyota! I love my Dak', but one
thing I wanted to do was upgrade the front bumper so it had an
integrated winch mount (like a TJM) and protect the radiator better (
that air dam would get shredded in the rocks too) Anyhow I haven't been
able to find anything except for bolt on winch adapters like the warn
transformer, but I wont gain any front end protection with that set up (
the stock bumper doesn't look very beefy either). I was wondering if any
4x4 owners out there had found a solution to this problem with the newer
Daks. Also, this is my first truck with air bags, does that affect what
bumper I can buy? Any input would be appreciated.

- Alan
4x4 v8 slt '99