Ordered my headers

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 08:09:56 EST

I ordered my headers yesterday evening. I ordered them coated and should
have them within 2 week. Once I have them here I will be able to let
everyone known how they look. I wont be able to install them right away
though as there has not been a whole lot of progress on my truck while in
the shop. I took some more photos of it last Wednesday (11-25) and they are
posted at my web site. Scroll down to the bottom half of the page to see
what a cut up Dakota looks like :)
BTW, I believe that I am now officially a statistic of auto wrecks. I have
received more insurance crap from other companies since the wreck than I
ever imagined. What do these companies do? Do they have a secret little
message board that everyone of them posts to with the mailing address of
their latest claimants?
John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)
http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/dakota.html