Sticker Shock!

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 11:16:43 EST

Alright! Alright!

   Geeze, whine, whine... (^_^)

  If Jon doesn't want to pick out an "official" sticker for the list (he
started this mess!) then I suppose I can just 'take orders' for any of the
ones listed on my webpage. I'll have to check out prices though (didn't we
have someone who owned a sign shop on the list?) and let all of you know what
options there are. I don't know WHY I'm doing this, I have way too many
things to do already, but I'm kind of insane about my time. Here is what I
propose:
   Go to my design webpage at: http://members.aol.com/srhdesigns
   Pick out a design you like and e-mail me directly at
shaun.hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com with the design choice, the color of the
vinyl you would like it in, and the most you would be willing to pay for the
sticker. I will make a list (and check it twice: I don't care if you're
naughty or nice) and take it to a sign shop and let them give me a quote on
the entire shi-bang. I'm not going to go bargain hunting for a few cents
difference here or there. I will report the cost to the list and let everyone
make their final decisions. If someone with money wants to order a bunch of
the stickers so that new-comers can buy them from someone, then fine, it just
can't be me...
   When I get the checks from those that order, I'll have the shop make the
stickers and I'll ship them out. (Geeze, this is sounding more and more like
a lot of work!) Anyway, we'll start at square one...

Shaun H.