99 R/T transmissions...

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 12:45:20 EST

DML R/T owners...
Went to the dealer yesterday to discuss my rusty tail pipe. As I was
waiting, my R/Ts clone pulled in behind me making a gawd awful rattling
noise. The owner had picked it yp just a week ago and had already put 4
quarts of transmission fluid in it just to get it back to the dealer. On
the way back it started making the noise, and it was coming from the
transmission... His rear seal was leaking mightily! We both slid under
mine, and Thank the gods, NO LEAK. Ill be monitoring my transmission seal
weekly from now on...
The horror,
Bruce