RE: RE: RE: throttle body(Jam'n?)

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 19:21:35 EST

Robert,Kyle, and the DML,
My apologies to anyone that did not take my post as tounge in cheek! Jules
knows how much these things "cost" to make, and Im just beginning to get a
"flavor" for it. I believe I can truely say $90.00 is real cheap! ($90.00
includes the one way shipping costs too!). BUT, we (Holloway Performance
econo TB shop) will "review" all propositions for "deals" and will respond
based on merit (merit = can we do it, and can you help!)... Its only
temporary though...We are currently a non-profit organization!

P.S. Please, return your cores ASAP once you get the new TB installed! We
are running the first 13 units, but the other DMLers on the list are going
to rely on your speedy returns for their speedy TB deliveries!!
Bruce K Bridges