The tragic prolifferation of hypersensitivity

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 19:35:38 EST

Give me a break .

Look , I wasn't the only one that made an off-handed comment . It wasn't
meant to put anyone down.

Talk about hypersensitivity!?!

You call me"jackoff" and then go on to say "I
>wont waste my time anymore with you or talking TO you at your level." ?

And as for the last time I mouthed off , what the hell are you talking about ?

Do you really think that I care about what others say about me ?

I think that I have made it painfully apparent that I do not . You are no
different .

If you do not like what I said , then let me know personally , I would have
been happy to offer an appollogy , but to sit here and publicly 1)Make a
lame attempt to piss me off by calling me "jackoff" (like I never heard
that one before) , and 2)proceed to tell me that you will not talk to me at
"...my level..." only shows your own personal insecurities .

I know I am different , and I think everyone here knows that I don't aim to
please everyone all the time . I am not a kiss-ass and I am straight-up
honest. If I offended anyone with any of my comments , then I do appologize
, but Kyle , you are going about it the wrong way .

I am so glad that you are college educated......your level of maturity
definitely lets it shine thru .

Why don't you study a little harder in sociology . I think your present
attitude will not serve you well as a member of the judicial branch of
government .