Re: RE: RE: throttle body(Jam'n?)

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 20:08:51 EST

And another thing , Kyle......How do you know that I am wealthy ? For your
information , I am not wealthy .....yet. I do however plan on being that
way in the forseeable future . Unlike you , I am not the type that tries to
look at other people to take out my misery on , I see what I want and where
I want to be , and I take action to be there and have it .

For all of the people on the DML who hate this flame crap , I am sorry ,
but I am sick of all of this walking on egg-shells crap for every little
thing because we are afraid that *someone* will be offended/put off/insulted.

I expect that someone else will flame me because I spoke my mind.

Feel free , while we still have freedom.

At 05:27 PM 12/2/98 EST, you wrote:
>Yes jackoff I still need a deal......some of us arent as wealthy as you
are.