Re: RE: C&D tests a Ford Lightning....

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 18:56:55 EST

Alan J. Thompson wrote:

> Ya know gang, thats a pretty pathetic time for the claimed HP rating. Hey,
> maybe those Dynos really are supported by Ford technicians. Anyway, for a
> "BLOWN" motor, even the posted results are pretty sad... I think I will
> start keeping score on my back window again... Right Ron...

Think I will start a (kill chart) just for the litebulbs. :~)

  Ron Merx (IndyRon)
  <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf.
Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital
Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom
built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor
Shifter, AND........