Re: Canadian DMLers

From: Frank DiGiovanni (fdigiova@direct.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 22:33:09 EST

RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote:

> Hi, folks. I've been reading about this Toronto meet that just
> happened and I'd really like to know who my fellow Canuck DMLers are.
> I think it would be handy if we could swap info about prices and where
> to get stuff for our Daks. Hell, it would just be nice to know whos
> Canadian. I suppose I could be resourceful and go through the Member
> Profiles, but I'm a little lazy.
>
> As for myself, I live in Abbotsford, BC (about 70kms east of
> Vancouver). I work in Burnaby and am employed as a Mechanical
> Engineering Technologist with a large consulting firm. I'm 23,
> unmarried (but have a FANTASTIC girlfriend who bought me a Street
> Scene roll pan for Christmas), and am waiting for my 99 R/T CC to come
> in.
>
> Just thought I'd see who's out there. Later!
>
> Chad Niwranski

Hi Chad,

I live in Poco, and I have a 98 sport CC.

Frank

98 Dakota sport CC 4x4, Emerald green pearl coat
5.2L SMPI V8 5 spd, 25H (sport plus package)
H.D. Service Group, Skid plate Group,Trailer tow Group
Anti-spin Diff. (3.92), K&N Filter, BFG A/T 31x10.5R15
Armaguard sprayed-in bedliner(Canadian), Lund screen
front grill inserts, PCI 3pc hood guard, Smitybuilt nerfbars
Raven roof rack, challenger canopy, Ventvisor