Re: 97 brake rotors

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 00:40:59 EST

Question but how did you go through rotors already? The rotors on my 93 Dakota
4x4 have been on my truck for 97,000 miles.....they are warped, but not
enought that they need to be replaced. Are you doing the brake job yourself.
or did a shop tell you this? A local brake shop told me this also that my
rotors were warped and that I needed to get new ones.....well after figuring
out how really is easy brake jobs are, I just do them myself and get the
rotors turned, if they need it. By the way, when I was told the rotors needed
to be replaced, they didnt need to be.
Kyle