Re: $29000

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 05:10:52 EST

In a message dated 12/2/98 11:32:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com writes:

<< Funny you say that $29000 is alot for a truck... everyone I have
 talked to here says that they have paid at least that much for their
 beloved new cheby and gmc junk trucks ( I really hate gm trucks,
 except at stop lights of course ;) And of course, the Fords are
 pretty high also... come to think of it, most all full size trucks
 with any number of good options is going to get close to that figure >>
Hmmm, let me see, 29000 for a Ferd Lightbulb and get spanked everytime you
come up against a nice Dak, or 21000 out the door for a Ram Quad Cab SLT 5.9
to tow my Ligtbulb spanking Dak to and fro! Hmmm, tough choice!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, oh but waite! I could use that extra 8 grand to pay for
insurance for both vehicles for the next 6 years!
Eric =0)