RE: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 10:08:15 EST

Chris,
Yes. I was at the track and watched a Ford Lightning with a Vortech blow
his head gaskets rather badly... He said this was a regular thing and Hed
gotten good at changing them. I suggested Orings before the whole thing
melts down. With head gaskets intact he ran a low 13. Without them intact
he was in the high 14s. I dont think he was able to drive it home!
BKB