5.9 V8 on a new Dakota?

From: devinh@teleport.com
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 11:35:30 EST

Sorry If I am asking a common question but I have not had time to
read through the whole archive yet. The salesperson I talked to last
night said that there was a 5.9l V8 engine available on the new
Dakotas, but the only info I have is for the 5.2l. Whats up? Is she
wrong or are there options that are not listed in Edmunds?

Is there another "package" besides the TUT tire upgrade that includes
the rear stabilizer? This salesperson mentioned an "offroad" package
that I have not seen listed. Are there any reasons not to get the
10.5" tire, does it rub or have they fixed that problem? I would
prefer to stick with the P235s for now, but I want the rear stabilizer.

Thanks,
                     Don't Dream It, Be It
                          Devin Hathaway
devinh@teleport.com http://www.teleport.com/~devinh