RE: Aftermarket/used seats ?

From: Mok, Alan (SPB) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 10:49:05 EST

SUBE sports will give you discounts off their published prices so make sure
you haggle with them.

If you don't make buying from overseas there is a place in the UK that can
save you 1/3 even after you account for the shipping charge. Cobra seats are
very similar to SPARCO and are made in the UK.

alan

'98 Dakota R/T (Headers, FABM & gave up on Shift kit)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)
Ducati 996 (someday)