RE: Re: Winch bumper: news at last (Jason)

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 10:02:00 EST

        " I'll probably go with the Kenshaw Mountain bumper for
        our '95. "

        Jason - any web sites that you know of where I can go to see the
Kenshaw bumper?
        (is Kenshaw the manufacturers name or the model from a manufacturer?)

        I've been looking for replacement options for my '95 4x4.

        Thanks in advance.

        Duff
Original Text
From JBLEAZAR@SMTPGATE (Jason Bleazard) {jbleazard@home.com}, on 04/12/1998
8:27 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Looks good. Did you happen to find out if they're going to offer it for the
previous style, or just the new design?

Based on the price, I'll probably go with the Kenshaw Mountain bumper for
our '95. We'll keep Pro Zap in mind if we decide to put one on the '98.