Re: not a hot head? was: : throttle body(Jam'n?)

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 09:36:21 EST

----------
> From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: throttle body(Jam'n?)
> Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 4:27 PM
>
> Yes jackoff I still need a deal......some of us arent as wealthy as you
are.

are you saying i should buy it for you...? you'd have to be a bit nicer
here than that :) man...

> thought last time you mouthed off you got enought shit. Sorry if I am a
> college senior majoring in criminal justice and minoring in sociology....

i predict a short lived career path here, folks... and yeow!.... LOOK OUT
society!

> only have time outside of my 18 college hours to work 20 hours a
> week!@##$*(^#*&^^#%&# grrrrrrr. But anyways, since I am college educated,
> wont waste my time anymore with you or talking TO you at your level.

"since I am college educated..." well, by your admission; don't you really
mean... hopefully will be... :)

> Kyle

your post is all right man... its just that you forgot to put your smily
face in at the end.... :)