Re: RE: RE: throttle body(Jam'n?)

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 09:47:18 EST

----------
> From: O26ON4@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: throttle body(Jam'n?)
> Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 6:13 PM

> << Yes jackoff I still need a deal......some of us arent as wealthy as
you
> are. I
> thought last time you mouthed off you got enought shit. Sorry if I am a
> college senior majoring in criminal justice and minoring in
sociology....I
> only have time outside of my 18 college hours to work 20 hours a
> week!@##$*(^#*&^^#%&# grrrrrrr. But anyways, since I am college
educated, I
> wont waste my time anymore with you or talking TO you at your level.
> Kyle >>
>
> Man, with your attitude, I sure hope you don't become a cop and carry a
loaded
> gun in my neck of the woods. Jules was obviously kidding, what's your
problem,
> too much caffeine?
> Smile, it'll be O.K.,
> Steve in Houston

yeah...:)

too much caffine...? you already prepin' for the cop shop... late nite
coffee runs... the ol' 3-hr cookin' pot burned coffee... blacker that a cup
o jo' outta be...?

well... if i wasn't... and if i met this guy in a real dark alley... you
can bet your sweet a.. that i'd sure be telling him... "just kiddin'!,
pal... just kiddin'!

jam's