Re: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 09:55:58 EST

----------
> From: Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T
> Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 3:23 PM
>

> >> After reading Dans problem with his OBD2 equipped truck, I am
wondering
> >if a
> >> Vortech will work on my 96? Jules? Do they sell em for a 96?
> >
> >they will work thru 99
> >
> >jam'n

yo -

it will work fine... but tuning is very important... having been in the
blower business since '89 and much longer as an enthusiast... all are very
well engineered as a rule. tuning is important. some lend to install needs
better than others... roots vs centrifugal as in dakotas... the twin screw
is the most efficient as its adibiatic (sp?) efficiency is very high as it
is a true "compressor" vs others as "packers"...

packers beat air and heat it... rollers compress it as the delta-change is
lower... but there is a significant cost diff, too...

jam'n